My Lords, I thank the Minister for his introduction of these amendments. I shall refer very briefly to Amendments 189, 190 and 191 which are related to the Haldane principle. I am delighted that it is in the Bill. During the passage of the Bill we heard many different views on what the Haldane principle is, whether there is more than one Haldane principle and, indeed, whether it should be...
More of Lord Krebs’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 30 April 2007
Currently held offices
- Member, EU Energy and Environment Sub-Committee (since 12 Jun 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (Higher education in STEM subjects) (13 Sep 2011 to 17 Jul 2012)
- Chair, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (22 Jun 2010 to 14 May 2014)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (16 Dec 2008 to 13 Sep 2011)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (14 Nov 2007 to 12 Nov 2009)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (13 Nov 2007 to 22 Jun 2010)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords. See all Lord Krebs’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 9.66% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 8 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Krebs’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from