A selection of Lord Rowe-Beddoe's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 6 votes against, 7 absences, between 2008–2011
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Rowe-Beddoe’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Rowe-Beddoe’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I remind the Minister and the House that the Bristol Channel is the route of the second largest rise and fall of tide in the world. It is more than 40 feet every day. We have tried since 2012, if my memory serves me correctly, to harness the power awaiting us. Please will the Minister realise what is happening here, because we cannot go on? Whether it is Cardiff, the Bristol...
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the answer by Baroness Sugg on 15 January, whether the use of cycle lanes can be limited to peak commuting times of the day.
My Lords, I support the Bill brought forward by my noble friend Lady O’Loan. I bring your Lordships back for one moment, as has just been referred to by my noble friend Lady Cox, to the Title of the Bill we are debating: “Conscientious Objection”. In the context of the word “conscience, I support and agree with the mainstream academic view, which was briefly referred to earlier,...
More of Lord Rowe-Beddoe’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 20 July 2006
Currently held offices
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (since 19 Jul 2017)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (since 8 Jun 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Citizenship and Civic Engagement Committee (29 Jun 2017 to 28 Mar 2018)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (25 May 2016 to 27 Apr 2017)
- Member, Finance Bill Sub-Committee (8 Jan 2014 to 11 Mar 2014)
- Member, Finance Bill Sub-Committee (4 Dec 2012 to 5 Mar 2013)
- Member, Economic Affairs Committee (16 May 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee B - Internal Market, Energy and Transport (18 May 2010 to 16 May 2012)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (25 Nov 2009 to 14 May 2014)
- Member, Barnett Formula Committee (10 Dec 2008 to 12 Nov 2009)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee B - Internal Market (13 Nov 2007 to 8 Apr 2010)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from