A selection of Lord Teverson's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, 8 absences, between 2008–2011
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
5 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Teverson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Teverson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Her Majesty's Government what discussions they have had with the government of the United States in regard to their intended withdrawal from the Euratom Treaty; and what subjects were covered during those discussions.
Her Majesty's Government whether they will continue to increase annually the state pensions of UK citizens living in EU member states once the UK has withdrawn from the EU.
Her Majesty's Government whether they intend to integrate their negotiations with Euratom to withdraw from the Euratom Treaty with their Brexit negotiations; and if so, how.
More of Lord Teverson’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 26 June 2006
Positions held at time of appointment: Director of Finance South West, and former Member of the European Parliament. (from Number 10 press release)
Currently held offices
- Chair, EU Energy and Environment Sub-Committee (since 26 May 2016)
- Member, European Union Committee (since 25 May 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Finance Bill Sub-Committee (8 Dec 2015 to 4 Mar 2016)
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Energy and Climate Change) (7 Sep 2015 to 30 Nov 2015)
- Member, Economic Affairs Committee (8 Jun 2015 to 12 May 2016)
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Transport) (1 Jun 2015 to 7 Sep 2015)
- Chair, The Arctic Committee (12 Jun 2014 to 11 Feb 2015)
- Chair, EU Sub Committee C - External Affairs (17 May 2012 to 21 May 2013)
- Chair, EU Sub-Committee C - Foreign Affairs, Defence and Development Policy (22 Jun 2010 to 16 May 2012)
- Spokesperson and team leader for Climate Change and Energy (30 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson for Climate Change and Energy (29 Jan 2009 to 30 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 Jan 2009 to 29 Jan 2009)
- Member, European Union Committee (9 Dec 2008 to 15 May 2013)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C - Foreign Affairs, Defence and Development Policy (9 Dec 2008 to 22 Jun 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Whip (6 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Member, Draft Climate Change Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Apr 2007 to 3 Aug 2007)
- Spokesperson in the Lords (Climate Change), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (10 Jan 2007 to 27 Jul 2007)
- Whip (10 Jan 2007 to 5 Jul 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F - Home Affairs (21 Nov 2006 to 26 Nov 2008)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from