A selection of Lord Lee of Trafford's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
9 votes for, 4 votes against, 2 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Lee of Trafford’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Lee of Trafford’s full vote analysis page for more.
Employment opportunities from projected opening of 7,000 coffee shops by 2025 – Lord Lee of Trafford.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the answer by Baroness Neville-Rolfe on 23 March (HL Deb, col 267), why clubs, societies and charities are barred from owning premium bonds.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what is their latest calculation of the total value of unclaimed premium bond prizes.
More of Lord Lee of Trafford’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 12 June 2006
Positions held at time of appointment: Non-Executive Director, Emerson Developments (Holding) Ltd and James R Knowles plc and former Member of Parliament. (from Number 10 press release)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (8 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Member, National Security Strategy (Joint Committee) (6 Dec 2010 to 14 May 2014)
- Member, National Security Strategy (Joint Committee) (1 Feb 2010 to 6 May 2010)
- Spokesperson for Defence, Spokesperson for Culture, Media and Sport (4 Feb 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson for Defence, Spokesperson for Culture, Media and Sport (8 Jan 2009 to 4 Feb 2009)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (15 Nov 2007 to 20 Jun 2012)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Defence (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Whip (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (4 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2007)
- Spokesperson in the Lords (Tourism), Culture, Media & Sport (10 Jan 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Trade & Industry (10 Jan 2007 to 4 Jul 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee B - Internal Market (21 Nov 2006 to 30 Oct 2007)
- Member, Defence Committee (26 Oct 1990 to 16 Mar 1992)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Employment) (10 Sep 1986 to 26 Jul 1989)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Ministry of Defence) (Procurement) (18 Oct 1983 to 9 Sep 1986)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from