A selection of Lord Taylor of Holbeach's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, we should move on to the next Statement.
My Lords, with the leave of the House, it may be helpful if I make a brief business Statement regarding our proceedings this afternoon. My noble friend the Deputy Leader will shortly repeat the Prime Minister’s Statement on the Report of the Iraq Inquiry, followed by the usual 20 minutes of Front- Bench and 20 minutes of Back-Bench questions and answers. I reassure the House that there...
My Lords, if we go round the House, it is actually the turn of the Liberal Benches.
More of Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 5 June 2006
Positions held at time of appointment: Director of Taylor's Bulbs of Spalding. (from Number 10 press release)
Currently held offices
- Member, Sub-Committee on Leave of Absence (since 10 Jun 2015)
- Deputy Chairman of Committees (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Selection, Committee of (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Privileges and Conduct, Committee for (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Accommodation Steering Group Committee (since 6 Aug 2014)
- Captain of the Honourable Corps of Gentlemen-at-Arms (HM Household) (Chief Whip, House of Lords) (since 6 Aug 2014)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department (6 Sep 2012 to 6 Aug 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (16 Sep 2011 to 6 Sep 2012)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Work and Pensions), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (19 Jan 2009 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (9 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Wales (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food & Rural Affairs), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from