A selection of Lord Taylor of Holbeach's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I have it in command from Her Majesty the Queen to acquaint the House that Her Majesty, having been informed of the purport of the Cultural Property (Armed Conflicts) Bill, has consented to place Her interests, so far as they are affected by the Bill, at the disposal of Parliament for the purposes of the Bill. Bill passed and sent to the Commons.
My Lords, it may be for the convenience of the House if I make a short statement about recess dates for the Christmas and February periods. A note of all the dates that I am about to announce are available in the Printed Paper Office. The following dates are of course provisional and are subject to the usual caveat of the progress of business. We will rise at the conclusion of business on...
My Lords, we should move on to the next Statement.
More of Lord Taylor of Holbeach’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 5 June 2006
Positions held at time of appointment: Director of Taylor's Bulbs of Spalding. (from Number 10 press release)
Currently held offices
- Member, Services Committee (since 1 Sep 2016)
- Member, Sub-Committee on Leave of Absence (since 10 Jun 2015)
- Deputy Chairman of Committees (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Selection, Committee of (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Member, Privileges and Conduct, Committee for (Lords) (since 14 Oct 2014)
- Captain of the Honourable Corps of Gentlemen-at-Arms (HM Household) (Chief Whip, House of Lords) (since 6 Aug 2014)
- Member, Accommodation Steering Group Committee (since 6 Aug 2014)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (14 Oct 2014 to 31 Aug 2016)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Home Department (6 Sep 2012 to 6 Aug 2014)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (16 Sep 2011 to 6 Sep 2012)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Work and Pensions), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (19 Jan 2009 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (9 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Wales (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food & Rural Affairs), Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from