A selection of Lord Campbell of Alloway’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on university tuition fees Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2010.
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2010.
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, 5 absences, in 2011.
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 9 absences, between 2008–2011.
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Campbell of Alloway’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Campbell of Alloway’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, this is a sad affair. Would the Government possibly have another look at it?
Is it not the wish of the Government now to consult with America and China on how to deal with this situation? We cannot deal with it single-handed.
More of Lord Campbell of Alloway’s recent appearances
Former Conservative Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1981
Left the House of Lords on 30 June 2013 — Died
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (14 Nov 2007 to 24 Mar 2011)
- Member, Draft Legal Services Bill (Joint Committee) (23 May 2006 to 25 Jul 2006)
- Member, Draft Constitutional Renewal Bill (Joint Committee) (5 May 2006 to 22 Jul 2008)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (3 Jul 2001 to 30 Nov 2006)
- Member, Hybrid Instruments Committee (Lords) (14 Dec 2000 to 30 Jun 2013)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (25 Mar 1998 to 7 May 2005)
- Member, Personal Bills Committee (2 Dec 1986 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Committee for Privileges and Conduct (Lords) (21 Nov 1984 to 11 Nov 1999)
- Member, Consolidation, &c., Bills (Joint Committee) (24 Nov 1981 to 30 Jun 2013)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from