A selection of the Earl of Snowdon's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
We have lots more plain English analysis of the Earl of Snowdon’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit the Earl of Snowdon’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I am grateful to the noble Lord, Lord Rix, for this opportunity for me to add my congratulations to the noble Lord, Lord Morris of Manchester, on his pioneering legislation, which paved the way for so many innovations and changes over the past 30 years. He was, of course, the first Minister in the world to look after the physical and social problems that faced disabled...
More of The Earl of Snowdon’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 25 November 1999
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all the Earl of Snowdon’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on the Earl of Snowdon’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from