A selection of the Earl of Sandwich's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, in 2011
Voted for more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 0 votes against, 11 absences, between 2008–2011
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of the Earl of Sandwich’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit the Earl of Sandwich’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty's Government which least developed countries are currently in receipt of UK aid funding to be used specifically to address the effects of climate change.
To ask Her Majesty's Government which least developed countries (1) experiencing, and (2) likely to experience, rising (a) ocean levels, and (b) temperatures, are receiving, or due to receive, UK aid funding to be used specifically for the effects of climate change.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have, if any, to initiate, or support, a new debt relief scheme designed to assist the least developed countries affected by climate change.
More of The Earl of Sandwich’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1995
Currently held offices
- Member, EU External Affairs Sub-Committee (since 2 Jul 2019)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, EU Sub Committee C - External Affairs (21 May 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, EU Sub Committee E - Justice, Institutions and Consumer Protection (17 May 2012 to 21 May 2013)
- Member, European Union Committee (22 Jun 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee E - Justice and Institutions (24 Nov 2009 to 16 May 2012)
- Member, Constitution Committee (8 Jun 2005 to 8 Apr 2006)
- Member, Information Committee (Lords) (25 Nov 2002 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Library and Computers Sub Committee (26 Jun 2001 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Standing Orders (Private Bills) Committee (Lords) (6 Dec 1999 to 18 Nov 2004)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from