A selection of Lord Greaves's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
5 votes for, 4 votes against, 6 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted a mixture of for and against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
3 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Greaves’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Greaves’s full vote analysis page for more.
Level of services for the collection of recycled materials and other refuse from domestic properties – Lord Greaves.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the practice of certain online gambling providers contacting infrequent users via email in order to advise them to return to the service or risk having their accounts frozen and winnings removed; and what assessment they have made of the likely effect of that practice on gambling addiction.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the potential effects of involving social media providers in educating children on the use of social media.
More of Lord Greaves’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 8 May 2000
Positions held at time of appointment: Former Councillor, Pendle Borough Council (from Number 10 press release)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (12 Jun 2014 to 27 Apr 2017)
- Spokesperson for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Spokesperson for Communities and Local Government (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Draft Marine Bill (Joint Committee) (13 May 2008 to 22 Jul 2008)
- Spokesperson in the Lords (Planning), Department for Communities and Local Government (25 Oct 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Department for Communities and Local Government (27 Jul 2007 to 25 Oct 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee D - Environment and Agriculture (21 Nov 2006 to 6 May 2008)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (1 Jun 2005 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Member, Personal Bills Committee (25 May 2005 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Member, Standing Orders (Private Bills) Committee (Lords) (14 Dec 2000 to 7 May 2005)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F (12 Dec 2000 to 20 Nov 2003)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from