A selection of Lord McColl of Dulwich's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 10 votes against, 4 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Almost always voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
5 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord McColl of Dulwich’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord McColl of Dulwich’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I am very pleased to have been able to put my name to this amendment, which is also in the names of the noble Baroness, Lady Howe, and the noble Lord, Lord Collins. I commend the noble Baroness, Lady Howe, for all the work she has done in this important area and for her persistence in ensuring that we have the best internet filtering options available. The noble Baroness’s...
My Lords, I rise to support Amendment 25YD. I find myself very surprised by Amendments 25H, 25W and 25YC. I appreciate that in some technical sense these amendments may not jeopardise the principle that what is illegal offline is also illegal online, but as a matter of practice and enforcement, they most certainly do jeopardise the spirit of the principle. The Bill is very clear that the age...
Will the Minister support my attempt to find out what makes so many young nurses leave the profession?
More of Lord McColl of Dulwich’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1989
Currently held offices
- Member, NHS Sustainability Committee (since 25 May 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Equality Act 2010 and Disability Committee (11 Jun 2015 to 15 Mar 2016)
- Member, Draft Modern Slavery Bill Committee (15 Jan 2014 to 3 Apr 2014)
- Member, HIV and AIDS Committee in the United Kingdom (20 Dec 2010 to 19 Jul 2011)
- - Shadow Minister, Health (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Health (9 Jul 2007 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Health (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Health (22 Feb 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Member, Committee on the Assisted Dying for the terminally ill Bill (30 Nov 2004 to 7 Apr 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Health (6 Jul 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Public Services, Health & Education (10 May 2004 to 6 Jul 2004)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (12 Dec 2000 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (6 Dec 1999 to 11 May 2001)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (6 Dec 1999 to 20 Nov 2003)
- Member, Adminstration Sub Committee (22 Nov 1994 to 8 Apr 1997)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (23 Nov 1993 to 3 Nov 1994)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (23 Nov 1993 to 3 Nov 1994)
- Member, Medical Ethics Select Committee (22 Nov 1993 to 31 Jan 1994)
- Member, Library and Computers Sub Committee (11 Nov 1991 to 3 Nov 1994)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F (15 Nov 1990 to 5 Nov 1993)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from