A selection of Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
9 votes for, 1 vote against, 5 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, it is a pleasure to follow the noble Lord, Lord Adonis, and I will attempt to imitate his brevity. I spoke in this debate before Christmas and simply want to ask the Government a question and to make one comment. Why do the Government not, even at this late stage, make an agreement with the EU 27 simply about the status of EU citizens here, which would be reflected for UK citizens...
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what outreach work British embassies have undertaken in the 27 other European Union member states to keep United Kingdom nationals informed of their rights after Brexit.
More of Baroness Miller of Chilthorne Domer’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson for the Home Office (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Draft Marine Bill (Joint Committee) (13 May 2008 to 22 Jul 2008)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Home Affairs (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Member, Draft Climate Change Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Apr 2007 to 3 Aug 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee D - Environment and Agriculture (24 May 2005 to 30 Nov 2007)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (22 Feb 2005 to 27 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Member, Committee on the Speakership of the House (9 Jul 2003 to 19 Dec 2005)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee D (24 Nov 1998 to 7 Nov 2002)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from