A selection of Lord Colwyn's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 7 votes against, 7 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Colwyn’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Colwyn’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many patients presented to GPs in England with dental problems in each of the last five years; and, in each year, how many of them were prescribed antibiotics.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of trends in primary care dental antibiotic prescribing in England since 2013.
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many children were prescribed antibiotics for dental problems in England in each of the last five years.
More of Lord Colwyn’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1966
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (20 Jun 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Deputy Speaker (Lords) (29 Nov 2010 to 10 Nov 2016)
- Deputy Chairman of Committees (2 Jun 2010 to 10 Nov 2016)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (14 Nov 2007 to 12 Nov 2009)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (21 Nov 2006 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (21 Nov 2006 to 30 Oct 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee G - Social Policies and Consumer Protection (8 Dec 2003 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (25 Nov 2002 to 20 Nov 2003)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (6 Dec 1999 to 30 Nov 2000)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (17 Dec 1998 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (5 Jun 1997 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Finance and Staff Sub Committee (5 Jun 1997 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Adminstration Sub Committee (5 Jun 1997 to 19 Nov 1998)
- Member, Refreshment Sub Committee (5 Jun 1997 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Medical Ethics Select Committee (22 Nov 1993 to 31 Jan 1994)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from