A selection of Lord Clement-Jones's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
5 votes for, 4 votes against, 6 absences, between 2006–2011
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
5 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Clement-Jones’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Clement-Jones’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon on 12 December 2018 (HL11891), what response they received from the government of the United Arab Emirates about Ryan Cornelius’ continued detention.
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon on 12 December 2018 (HL11891), whether they have raised with the government of the United Arab Emirates (1) the retrospective application of Law 37 to Ryan Cornelius, (2) the principle of double jeopardy following his additional sentence of 20 years in prison, and (3) whether his imprisonment is in...
My Lords, how can it be a unified patent unless there is unified set of jurisprudence to cover it?
More of Lord Clement-Jones’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Currently held offices
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Digital) (since 9 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Chair, Artificial Intelligence Committee (29 Jun 2017 to 13 Mar 2018)
- Member, Licensing Act 2003 Committee (25 May 2016 to 14 Jun 2016)
- Member, National Policy for the Built Environment Committee (18 Jun 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Communications Committee (22 Jun 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Spokesperson for Culture, Media and Sport (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Culture, Media & Sport (19 Dec 2006 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Shadow Minister (17 Aug 2006 to 19 Dec 2006)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Culture, Media & Sport (22 Feb 2005 to 17 Aug 2006)
- Shadow Minister, Health (13 Sep 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Spokesperson On Older People (26 Jan 2004 to 13 Sep 2004)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from