A selection of Baroness Finlay of Llandaff's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, in 2011
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, 8 absences, between 2008–2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s full vote analysis page for more.
Have the Government undertaken discussions with the banks? The problem is that universal credit is paid to banks, but refugees cannot prove residency and therefore need an alternative system to prove that they are refugees when opening a bank account.
My Lords, I add my congratulations to the noble Lord, Lord Rooker, and I thank the Government for giving us good news. However, will they be working with the devolved Administrations during the consultation, recognising the burden of spina bifida that has occurred in south Wales in particular?
More of Baroness Finlay of Llandaff’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 10 July 2001
Currently held offices
- Deputy Speaker (Lords) (since 5 Mar 2018)
- Deputy Chairman of Committees (since 6 Nov 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, National Policy for the Built Environment Committee (11 Jun 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Public Service and Demographic Change Committee (29 May 2012 to 5 Mar 2013)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (14 Nov 2007 to 12 Nov 2009)
- Member, Committee on the Assisted Dying for the terminally ill Bill (30 Nov 2004 to 7 Apr 2005)
- Member, Draft Mental Health Bill (Joint Committee) (22 Jul 2004 to 11 Jul 2005)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (19 Nov 2002 to 30 Oct 2007)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (13 Nov 2002 to 30 Oct 2007)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (13 Nov 2002 to 17 Nov 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from