A selection of Lord Simon of Highbury's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
Has never voted on more EU integration
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Simon of Highbury’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Simon of Highbury’s full vote analysis page for more.
Entered the House of Lords on 16 May 1997
Party was Labour until 26 Oct 2005; Other until 28 Feb 2008; Labour until 22 Jun 2010
Other offices held in the past
- Minister of State (Trade and Competitiveness in Europe), Department of Trade and Industry (7 May 1997 to 28 Jul 1999)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Simon of Highbury’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 1 person is tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Simon of Highbury’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from