A selection of Lord Northfield's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Northfield’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Northfield’s full vote analysis page for more.
Former Other Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 20 January 1976
Left the House of Lords on 18 April 2013 — Died
Party was Labour until 13 Jun 2010
Other offices held in the past
- Member, European Communities Committee on European Air Fares (10 Jan 1980 to 23 Jul 1980)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee G (28 Mar 1979 to 20 Dec 1979)
- Member, Practice and Procedure Committee (4 Oct 1976 to 24 Jan 1979)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — well below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Northfield’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from