A selection of Lord Levy's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
Voted for more EU integration Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, 12 absences, between 2008–2011
Has never voted on university tuition fees
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Levy’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Levy’s full vote analysis page for more.
Entered the House of Lords in 1997
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Levy’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 18.54% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Levy’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from