A selection of Lord Hoyle's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
8 votes for, 1 vote against, 6 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 7 votes against, in 2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Hoyle’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Hoyle’s full vote analysis page for more.
Ensuring the sovereignty of the people and government of Gibraltar – Lord Hoyle.
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many attacks on (1) guide dogs, and (2) other assistance dogs, were reported in (a) 2016, (b) 2017, and (c) 2018; and what penalties were imposed for such attacks.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what measures they are taking in relation to dog attacks on guide dogs.
More of Lord Hoyle’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1997
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (2 Dec 2003 to 7 May 2005)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (15 May 1997 to 9 Apr 1999)
- Government Whip (7 May 1997 to 28 Jul 1998)
- Member, Standards and Privileges Committee (23 Oct 1996 to 24 Oct 1996)
- Party Chair, Labour Party (1 Jul 1994 to 1 Jul 1995)
- Member, Privileges Committee (18 Nov 1993 to 17 Oct 1996)
- Chair, Parliamentary Labour Party (20 Apr 1992 to 1 May 1997)
- Member, Trade & Industry Committee (6 Feb 1984 to 26 Oct 1992)
- Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee (1 Jul 1983 to 1 Jul 1985)
- Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee (1 Jul 1978 to 1 Jul 1982)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from