A selection of Lord Rodger of Earlsferry's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Rodger of Earlsferry’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Rodger of Earlsferry’s full vote analysis page for more.
Former Judge Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1992
Left the House of Lords on 26 June 2011 — Died
Other offices held in the past
- Chair, Consolidation etc. Bills (Joint Committee) (1 Mar 2004 to 25 Nov 2009)
- Member, Consolidation etc. Bills (Joint Committee) (23 Feb 2004 to 1 Mar 2004)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Rodger of Earlsferry’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 1 person is tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from