A selection of Lord Luce's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 1 vote against, 13 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted a mixture of for and against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
2 votes for, 2 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
Voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Luce’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Luce’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I will focus my remarks in particular on the accelerated degree mentioned in the Augar report, but first I welcome the fact that so many speeches in this debate have concentrated on the really important recommendations in the Augar report relating to those 50% or so post-education people who are not in university. Those recommendations will, I hope, provide the better skills that...
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many radiographers are required to fulfil the long-term objectives of the NHS.
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many radiographers are employed by the NHS.
More of Lord Luce’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 2000
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Works of Art Committee (Lords) (12 Jun 2014 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Lord Chamberlain (HM Household) (1 Oct 2000 to 11 Oct 2006)
- Lord Chamberlain, HM Household (1 Jan 2000 to 3 Aug 2006)
- Member, Treasury & Civil Service Committee (18 Mar 1991 to 16 Mar 1992)
- Member, Treasury & Civil Service Sub-Committee (18 Mar 1991 to 16 Mar 1992)
- Minister (Privy Council Office) (Arts) (2 Sep 1985 to 23 Jul 1990)
- Minister of State (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (11 Jun 1983 to 2 Sep 1985)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (19 Nov 1982 to 9 Jun 1983)
- Minister of State (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (30 Sep 1981 to 5 Apr 1982)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (Overseas Development) (6 May 1979 to 13 Sep 1981)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) (1 Jan 1977 to 2 May 1979)
- Member, Procedure Committee (15 Jun 1976 to 15 Nov 1978)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (1 Mar 1974 to 31 Dec 1975)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from