A selection of Lord Craig of Radley's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 5 votes against, 9 absences, between 2008–2011
Generally voted for university tuition fees Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2011
Voted a mixture of for and against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
2 votes for, 1 vote against, 4 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Craig of Radley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Craig of Radley’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the comments made by General Ben Hodges, Commander of United States Forces in Europe, that the United Kingdom would be unable to maintain its international commitments if its Armed Forces were cut further.
I welcome the noble Earl to his multi-portfolio today. Are the Government aware that General Hodges is but one of a number of senior United States military personnel who have criticised with dismay the reducing size and shape of our Armed Forces? Can he therefore confirm that there is no intention—which would earn further rebuke—to cut the size of our Armed Forces, for example in...
More of Lord Craig of Radley’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1991
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee of Selection (Lords) (since 19 May 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (Lords) (16 May 2013 to 12 May 2016)
- Member, House Committee (Lords) (13 Nov 2007 to 15 May 2013)
- Member, Information Committee (Lords) (7 Dec 2004 to 30 Nov 2007)
- Member, Constitutional Reform Bill Committee (22 Mar 2004 to 24 Jun 2004)
- Member, House Committee (Lords) (19 Nov 2002 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Accommodation Steering Group Committee (13 Nov 2002 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Committee for Privileges and Conduct (Lords) (13 Dec 2000 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (1 Dec 1999 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (23 Nov 1999 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Liaison Committee (Lords) (23 Nov 1999 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (23 Nov 1999 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Finance and Staff Sub Committee (23 Nov 1999 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Committee of Selection (Lords) (18 Nov 1999 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (27 Nov 1995 to 8 Apr 1997)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (22 Nov 1994 to 19 Nov 1998)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (23 Nov 1993 to 11 Nov 1999)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from