A selection of Lord Taylor of Blackburn's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
11 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, in 2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 4 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Taylor of Blackburn’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Taylor of Blackburn’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, when the animals are killed, will there will be post mortems on their carcasses to see whether they are carrying TB or not?
My Lords, does the noble Viscount agree that, in answering the noble Lord, Lord Naseby, he was stretching it a bit too far by saying that the Treasury was a good cause?
My Lords, can the Minister tell us whether the Government have any idea when shale gas will be viable or not?
More of Lord Taylor of Blackburn’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1978
Other offices held in the past
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (1 Dec 1993 to 17 Oct 1996)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (29 Nov 1988 to 1 Nov 1990)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (20 Nov 1986 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (20 Nov 1986 to 22 Oct 2001)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (21 Nov 1978 to 13 Nov 1980)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (14 Nov 1978 to 13 Nov 1980)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from