A selection of Lord de Mauley's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 10 votes against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord de Mauley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord de Mauley’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I thank my noble friend Lord Lindsay for tabling a debate on this important subject. My noble friend Lord Plumb, of Coleshill, knows a thing or two about growing grass—but, as we have heard, he never lets it grow under his feet. He was always generous with his time and helpful to me as a junior Minister at Defra, and I hope that noble Lords will forgive me if I add my tribute...
Her Majesty's Government when the United Kingdom Reserve Forces External Scrutiny Team 2017 report was submitted to the Ministry of Defence; and when it will be published.
My Lords, this is a report, of course to Parliament, and in particular to the House of Lords. If a Member of the Committee which prepared it is permitted to say this, it has been produced with considerable skill and care. If I may be forgiven for saying so, it appears to be a singularly significant cross-party House of Lords Select Committee report among many important cross-party House of...
More of Lord de Mauley’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 15 March 2005
Currently held offices
- Member, EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee (since 26 May 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Trade Union Political Funds and Political Party Funding Committee (28 Jan 2016 to 29 Feb 2016)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (6 Sep 2012 to 7 May 2015)
- Member, Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Bill [HL] Committee (5 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2011)
- Member, Joint Committee on Security (15 Jun 2010 to 30 Oct 2012)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (11 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Children, Schools and Families), Shadow Minister (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Universities and Skills), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Children, Schools & Families), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Universities and Skills (4 Jun 2009 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (19 Jan 2009 to 24 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Children, Schools and Families (19 Jan 2009 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Innovation, Universities and Skills (19 Jan 2009 to 4 Jun 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Cabinet Office (9 Jul 2007 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Trade & Industry (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, (Also Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland - Not In Shadow Cabinet) (13 Jun 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (20 May 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Trade & Industry (20 May 2005 to 13 Jun 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from