A selection of the Duke of Norfolk's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
We have lots more plain English analysis of the Duke of Norfolk’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit the Duke of Norfolk’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I must start by saying how honoured and humbled I am to be making my maiden speech. I admit to a touch of nervousness, but I cannot tell your Lordships what a relief it is to enter this House today walking forwards not backwards. I, too, am grateful to my noble friend Lord Palmer for introducing this important subject. I must declare an interest, as I farm in West Sussex and own...
More of The Duke of Norfolk’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 14 February 2003
Party was Other until 11 Mar 2003; Crossbench until 10 Jun 2012
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all the Duke of Norfolk’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on the Duke of Norfolk’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from