A selection of Lord Harrison's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
11 votes for, 1 vote against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Harrison’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Harrison’s full vote analysis page for more.
Implementing the recommendations of The Alison Rose Review of Female Entrepreneurship – Lord Harrison.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the findings of the Federation of Small Businesses’ Small Business Index, published on 21 January.
My Lords, I have been reading the wrong report. As I understand it, the FSB acknowledges that things have got worse, to the extent that it now complains, understandably, that the economy has declined in the last 10 years. Could the Minister address some of the domestic problems that confront small businesses, such as the late payment of commercial debt—which I have been standing here...
More of Lord Harrison’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1999
Currently held offices
- Member, Hybrid Instruments Committee (Lords) (since 10 Dec 2003)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006 Committee (29 Jun 2017 to 18 Oct 2017)
- Member, Financial Exclusion Committee (25 May 2016 to 25 Mar 2017)
- Member, Equality Act 2010 and Disability Committee (11 Jun 2015 to 15 Mar 2016)
- Chair, EU Sub Committee A - Economic and Financial Affairs (17 May 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, European Union Committee (22 Jun 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Chair, EU Sub-Committee A - Economic and Financial Affairs, and International Trade (22 Jun 2010 to 16 May 2012)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F - Home Affairs (21 Nov 2006 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Member, European Union Committee (29 Nov 2004 to 26 Nov 2008)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee G - Social Policies and Consumer Protection (8 Dec 2003 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Member, Delegated Powers and Regulatory Reform Committee (26 Nov 2002 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (6 Dec 1999 to 20 Nov 2003)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from