A selection of Lord Harrison's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Harrison’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Harrison’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government, in the light of the Department of Health's consultation on changes in how healthcare education for nurses is funded, what are the next steps in the legislative process.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what steps they are taking to ensure that those with diabetes have adequate support to tackle obesity.
Can the Minister give us a date for the obesity strategy and, when it appears, can he ensure that in the reformulation advice to the food industry not only sugar but salt and saturated fat will be taken into account? Secondly, following Brexit, can he make a statement or at least write to me about the breakdown in the research being done across the whole of the European Union with our United...
More of Lord Harrison’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1999
Currently held offices
- Member, Financial Exclusion Committee (since 25 May 2016)
- Member, Equality Act 2010 and Disability Committee (since 11 Jun 2015)
- Member, Hybrid Instruments Committee (Lords) (since 10 Dec 2003)
Other offices held in the past
- Chair, EU Sub Committee A - Economic and Financial Affairs (17 May 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, European Union Committee (22 Jun 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Chair, EU Sub-Committee A - Economic and Financial Affairs, and International Trade (22 Jun 2010 to 16 May 2012)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F - Home Affairs (21 Nov 2006 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Member, European Union Committee (29 Nov 2004 to 26 Nov 2008)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee G - Social Policies and Consumer Protection (8 Dec 2003 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Member, Delegated Powers and Regulatory Reform Committee (26 Nov 2002 to 8 Nov 2006)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (6 Dec 1999 to 20 Nov 2003)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from