A selection of Baroness Crawley’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
10 votes for, 1 vote against, 4 absences, between 2008–2011.
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, in 2011.
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010.
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010.
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask His Majesty’s Government what progress they have made in resolving the issues faced by those who surrendered their War Widow(er)’s Pensions because of remarriage or cohabitation.
I thank the noble Lord very much for his Answer and his very welcome news for so many war widows, after so many years. He will know that the War Widows’ Association, senior members of which are below the Bar today, have given the Government’s announcement a welcome—a cautious welcome. They have asked that his department work with them into the future on matters of tax, terms and...
More of Baroness Crawley’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Currently held offices
- Member, National Security Strategy (Joint Committee) (since 19 Jan 2022)
- Member, Common Frameworks Scrutiny Committee (since 17 Sep 2020)
- Member, Lord Speaker's committee on the size of the House (since 20 Dec 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Intergenerational Fairness and Provision Committee (17 May 2018 to 26 Mar 2019)
- Opposition Deputy Chief Whip (Lords) (8 Oct 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (22 Jul 2010 to 20 Jun 2012)
- Government Whip (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Government Whip (29 May 2002 to 6 Oct 2008)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (1 Jan 2002 to 5 Oct 2008)
- Member, European Union Committee (6 Dec 1999 to 30 Nov 2000)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee A (6 Dec 1999 to 30 Nov 2000)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)