A selection of Baroness Crawley's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
10 votes for, 1 vote against, 4 absences, between 2008–2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Crawley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Crawley’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, like the noble Baroness, Lady Wilcox, I declare an interest as a former president of the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. It is clear to all of us in the sector that consumer rights and protections have been continually strengthened through our membership of the European Union. Why do the Government not value the cross-border enforcement work that the UK European Consumer...
My Lords, what do the Government intend to do about the crisis in affordable accommodation for young people and young families in this country today?
My Lords, I refer noble Lords to my entry in the register as a former MEP. What can I say? What can any of us say now that we are in the end game of this miserable national predicament called Brexit? We have seen the Prime Minister’s deal, which I am afraid gives us even less than Chequers did, especially when it comes to the ambition for frictionless borders. The Government’s latest...
More of Baroness Crawley’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Currently held offices
- Member, Intergenerational Fairness and Provision Committee (since 17 May 2018)
- Member, Lord Speaker's committee on the size of the House (since 20 Dec 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Opposition Deputy Chief Whip (Lords) (8 Oct 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (22 Jul 2010 to 20 Jun 2012)
- Government Whip (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Government Whip (29 May 2002 to 6 Oct 2008)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (1 Jan 2002 to 5 Oct 2008)
- Member, European Union Committee (6 Dec 1999 to 30 Nov 2000)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee A (6 Dec 1999 to 30 Nov 2000)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords. See all Baroness Crawley’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 78.99% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Crawley’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 341 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from