A selection of Baroness Rawlings's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 11 votes against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Rawlings’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Rawlings’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I hope that many of your Lordships would agree that public parks have been important for centuries, not only for human enjoyment and wildlife protection but as a vital filter for pollution. With the present awareness of escalating mental health and stress problems, never have these precious green havens been more important. Does the Minister agree that they should be properly cared...
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether the British Art Collection in the European Parliament will be repatriated when the UK leaves the EU.
My Lords, the Leader of the House has talked about a fair and serious offer. Having mentioned the medicines agency and the financial agency, have the Government had any discussions about patenting law?
More of Baroness Rawlings’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1994
Currently held offices
- Member, Lord Speaker's Advisory Panel on Works of Art (since 25 Jan 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, National Policy for the Built Environment Committee (18 Jun 2015 to 11 Feb 2016)
- Member, Works of Art Committee (Lords) (12 Jun 2014 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Member, Information Committee (Lords) (16 May 2013 to 14 May 2014)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department for Culture, Media and Sport) (11 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (11 May 2010 to 25 Jun 2012)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs), Shadow Minister (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for International Development), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Also Shadow Minister for Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Foreign Affairs (19 Jan 2009 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, International Development (9 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Foreign Affairs (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister, International Development (16 Dec 2005 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, International Development (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Foreign Affairs (17 Mar 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, International Affairs (22 Feb 2005 to 17 Mar 2005)
- Shadow Minister, International Affairs (10 May 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (26 Jun 2001 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Works of Art Committee (Lords) (23 Nov 1999 to 7 Nov 2002)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (17 Dec 1998 to 30 Nov 2000)
- Member, Select Committee on Broadcasting (23 Nov 1995 to 8 Apr 1997)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from