A selection of Lord Goff of Chieveley's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on university tuition fees
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Goff of Chieveley’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Goff of Chieveley’s full vote analysis page for more.
Entered the House of Lords in 1986
Other offices held in the past
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee (3 Dec 1990 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Library and Computers Sub Committee (3 Dec 1990 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (29 Nov 1990 to 5 Nov 1993)
- Member, European Union Committee (20 Nov 1986 to 15 Nov 1988)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee E (6 Nov 1985 to 15 Nov 1988)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Goff of Chieveley’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.14% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Goff of Chieveley’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from