A selection of Baroness Goudie's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
5 votes for, 1 vote against, 9 absences, between 2008–2011
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 5 absences, in 2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Goudie’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Goudie’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I congratulate the Minister on her speech at the Women Deliver conference. I look forward to working with her in her present position and to her taking the work further forward. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Women Deliver conference this year, but I have attended it a number of times with my colleagues from ICRW. I declare my interests as set out in the register. Women...
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether future funding for the Careers and Enterprise Company has been assured; and, if so, why that funding decision was taken before the Comprehensive Spending Review.
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the statement by the Secretary of State for Education on 10 December 2014 (HC Deb, cols 891–3), whether a date has been set for the Careers and Enterprise Company to become self-sustaining; and if so, what is that date.
More of Baroness Goudie’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Currently held offices
- Member, EU Justice Sub-Committee (since 2 Jul 2019)
- Member, Finance Committee (Lords) (since 1 Sep 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Licensing Act 2003 Committee (25 May 2016 to 4 Apr 2017)
- Member, Sexual Violence in Conflict Committee (11 Jun 2015 to 22 Mar 2016)
- Member, Insurance Bill [HL] Special Public Bill Committee (19 Nov 2014 to 24 Dec 2014)
- Member, Soft Power Committee (16 May 2013 to 11 Mar 2014)
- Member, Tax Law Rewrite Bills (Joint Committee) (15 Dec 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Committee of Selection (Lords) (4 Dec 2008 to 25 Apr 2013)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (15 Jun 2005 to 15 Feb 2006)
- Member, Information Committee (Lords) (25 Nov 2002 to 7 May 2005)
- Member, Procedure Committee (Lords) (26 Jun 2001 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee E (24 Nov 1998 to 30 Nov 2000)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from