A selection of Baroness Goudie’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
5 votes for, 1 vote against, 9 absences, between 2008–2011.
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 5 absences, in 2011.
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010.
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, 2 absences, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Goudie’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Goudie’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask His Majesty's Government what steps they are taking (1) to close the gender the pay gap, and (2) to end unequal pay for, and discrimination against, women.
To ask His Majesty's Government what discussions they have had at the Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative regarding sexual violence in (1) Sudan, and (2) South Sudan.
To ask His Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to tackle violence against women and girls; and in particular, what steps they are taking in response to the goals of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls campaign.
More of Baroness Goudie’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1998
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Adult Social Care Committee (19 Jan 2022 to 21 Nov 2022)
- Member, Charities Bill [HL] Special Public Bill Committee (22 Jul 2021 to 18 Nov 2021)
- Member, Protocol on Ireland/Northern Ireland Sub-Committee (14 Apr 2021 to 11 Jan 2023)
- Member, Procedure and Privileges Committee (4 Feb 2021 to 29 Apr 2021)
- Member, EU Security and Justice Sub-Committee (23 Apr 2020 to 11 Jan 2023)
- Member, EU Justice Sub-Committee (2 Jul 2019 to 23 Apr 2020)
- Member, Finance Committee (Lords) (1 Sep 2016 to 28 Jan 2021)
- Member, Licensing Act 2003 Committee (25 May 2016 to 4 Apr 2017)
- Member, Sexual Violence in Conflict Committee (11 Jun 2015 to 22 Mar 2016)
- Member, Insurance Bill [HL] Special Public Bill Committee (19 Nov 2014 to 24 Dec 2014)
- Member, Soft Power Committee (16 May 2013 to 11 Mar 2014)
- Member, Tax Law Rewrite Bills (Joint Committee) (15 Dec 2008 to 6 May 2010)
- Member, Committee of Selection (Lords) (4 Dec 2008 to 25 Apr 2013)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (15 Jun 2005 to 15 Feb 2006)
- Member, Information Committee (Lords) (25 Nov 2002 to 7 May 2005)
- Member, Procedure and Privileges Committee (26 Jun 2001 to 18 Nov 2004)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee E (24 Nov 1998 to 30 Nov 2000)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)