A selection of Lord Attenborough's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons
Has never voted on more EU integration
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency
Has never voted on university tuition fees
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Attenborough’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Attenborough’s full vote analysis page for more.
Former Non-affiliated Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 30 July 1993
Left the House of Lords on 24 August 2014 — Died
Party was Labour until 7 Oct 2012
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Attenborough’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from