A selection of Earl Attlee's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 13 votes against, 1 absence, between 2008–2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Earl Attlee’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Earl Attlee’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, does the Minister agree that if any person allowed a foreign power to use defence equipment in the way the noble Lord, Lord West, suggested, they would still fall foul of the Official Secrets Act?
My Lords, does the Minister agree that it would be foolish indeed not to test and exercise a novel logistics system? Were sufficient vehicles available to test the flow rate through choke points in the new system?
To ask Her Majesty’s Government when they propose to deploy a largely fully formed and supported division into the field for divisional movement and manoeuvre training.
More of Earl Attlee’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords in 1991
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Services Committee (1 Sep 2016 to 27 Apr 2017)
- Member, Administration and Works Committee (Lords) (8 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Member, Partnerships (Prosecution) (Scotland) Bill Special Public Bill Committee (22 Jan 2013 to 13 Feb 2013)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department for Transport) (13 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (11 May 2010 to 8 Apr 2014)
- - Shadow Minister (Maritime and Shipping), Shadow Minister (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Maritime & Shipping), Shadow Minister (27 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Transport (19 Jan 2009 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (15 Jan 2007 to 30 Oct 2007)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Transport (20 May 2005 to 16 Dec 2005)
- Whip, Whips (17 Mar 2005 to 20 May 2005)
- Spokespersons In the Lords, Economic Affairs (22 Feb 2005 to 20 May 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Economic Affairs (10 May 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Deputy Chief Whip, Whips (10 May 2004 to 17 Mar 2005)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from