A selection of Lord Ezra’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 7 absences, in 2011.
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2010.
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Has never voted on university tuition fees Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2010.
Voted for more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 14 absences, between 2008–2011.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Ezra’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Ezra’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what steps they are taking to secure adequate energy supplies during the coming winter.
My Lords, I thank my noble friend for her Answer, but will she kindly elaborate further on the security of electricity supplies? In view of the fact that the reserve capacity is down to very low levels, and that a number of stations have had unexpected outages—including Didcot B, announced today—can she indicate whether there are likely to be disconnections during peak winter conditions?
More of Lord Ezra’s recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords in 1983
Left the House of Lords on 22 December 2015 — Died
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Trade & Industry (22 Feb 2005 to 1 Jun 2005)
- Shadow Minister, Trade & Industry (26 Jan 2004 to 22 Feb 2005)
- Member, Monetary Policy Committee of the Bank of England ( 7 Dec 1998 to 11 Nov 1999)
- Member, House of Lords Offices Committee ( 3 Dec 1990 to 22 Oct 1991)
- Member, European Union Committee (15 Nov 1990 to 5 Nov 1993)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee B (20 Nov 1986 to 5 Nov 1993)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F ( 6 Nov 1985 to 6 Nov 1986)
- Member, Overseas Trade Committee (15 Nov 1984 to 6 Nov 1986)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.