Clause 16

Part of Further Education and Training Bill [Lords] – in a Public Bill Committee at 4:00 pm on 12th June 2007.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Sarah Teather Sarah Teather Shadow Secretary of State for Education 4:00 pm, 12th June 2007

This might be obvious to everyone else in the Committee, but I want to be sure: would the local authority apply in writing to the Secretary of State or is there a formal process to get him to intervene?