'(1) In this Act, unless otherwise indicated, ''prescribed'' means prescribed by regulations made by the Secretary of State.
(2) Any power to make regulations or rules under this Act includes power to make different provision for different cases.
(3) Any power of the Secretary of State to make regulations or orders under this Act is exercisable by statutory instrument.
(4) Any power of the Authority to make rules under this Act is exercisable by statutory instrument.
(5) A statutory instrument containing regulations made by the Secretary of State under—
(a) section (The Gangmasters Licensing Authority)(5) (regulations as to status, constitution, etc. of the Authority), or
(b) section (Work to which this Act applies)(5)(b) (regulations extending work to which this Act applies),
must not be made unless a draft of the instrument has been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament.
(6) A statutory instrument containing—
(a) regulations made by the Secretary of State under any other provision of this Act, or
(b) rules made by the Authority under section (General power of Authority to make rules) (general power of Authority to make rules),
is subject to annulment in pursuance of a resolution of either House of Parliament.'.—[Jim Sheridan.]
Brought up, read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.