Katherine Fletcher’s voting in Parliament
Katherine Fletcher is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a random selection of Katherine Fletcher’s votes.
Voted a mixture of for and against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
1 vote for, 2 votes against, 3 absences, in 2022.
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2020.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2020.
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
2 votes for, 10 votes against, between 2020–2022.
Voted a mixture of for and against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
3 votes for, 3 votes against, 4 absences, between 2021–2022.
Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local government Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2021.
Last updated: 18 May 2022.
Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Katherine Fletcher’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Katherine Fletcher’s full vote analysis page for more.
Katherine Fletcher has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
I thank the Secretary of State for her statement and the frontier taskforce for all the work it has done to produce an important global moment not dissimilar to the COP process. My question is about the AI safety team. In Lancashire we have the National Cyber Force centre coming in Samlesbury, and there is already a big skills base in the region, with GCHQ in Manchester. Can she update me and...
My right hon. Friend the Leader of the House will be aware that in Lancashire we have secured £2 billion at least for a brand-new hospital to replace the much-loved but ageing Royal Preston, which has cold, dark corridors and a flat roof that can occasionally leak. With a number of sites in South Ribble under consideration, it is down to the wonderful Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS...
When the Secretary of State is looking at Network North, which I do welcome—I thank him very much for the A582 benefit in the Ribble Valley constituency of Mr Deputy Speaker; he will be delighted with that name-check—may I encourage him to think about the structure for funding other opportunities? There is a gap in the market between very large rail schemes and those extremely small rail...
More of Katherine Fletcher’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Ribble
Entered the House of Commons on 13 December 2019 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Education
- Women and Equalities
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Towns Fund
- Individual Learning Accounts: Fraud
- Employment Schemes
- Health Services: Coronavirus
- Females: New Businesses
Currently held offices
- Member, Holocaust Memorial Bill Select Committee (since 20 Nov 2023)
- Member, Science, Innovation and Technology Committee (since 9 Jan 2023)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Energy Bill [HL] Committee (17 May 2023 to 29 Jun 2023)
- Member, Lifelong Learning (Higher Education Fee Limits) Bill Committee (15 Mar 2023 to 23 Mar 2023)
- Member, Animals (Low-Welfare Activities Abroad) Bill Committee ( 1 Mar 2023 to 8 Mar 2023)
- Member, Powers of Attorney Bill Committee (22 Feb 2023 to 1 Mar 2023)
- Member, Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Bill Committee ( 6 Dec 2022 to 7 Dec 2022)
- Member, UK Infrastructure Bank Bill [Lords] Committee (16 Nov 2022 to 22 Nov 2022)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Transport) (20 Sep 2022 to 27 Oct 2022)
- The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office (20 Sep 2022 to 27 Oct 2022)
- Member, Trade (Australia and New Zealand) Bill Committee ( 7 Sep 2022 to 9 Oct 2022)
- Member, Genetic Technology (Precision Breeding) Bill Committee (22 Jun 2022 to 7 Jul 2022)
- Member, Science, Innovation and Technology Committee ( 2 Mar 2020 to 25 Oct 2022)
- Member, Petitions Committee ( 2 Mar 2020 to 21 Jun 2022)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Nov 2023.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Carlton Club Political Committee
Address of donor: 69 St James
’s Street, London SW1A 1PJ
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000 received via the central Conservative Party
for local campaigning
Donor status: friendly society
(Registered 07 June 2023)
From 27 January 2020, member of the Leyland Town Deal Advisory Board. This is an unpaid role. (Registered 21 January 2020)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)