Angela Richardson’s voting in Parliament
Angela Richardson is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a random selection of Angela Richardson’s votes.
Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local government Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2021.
Generally voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
3 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2020.
Voted a mixture of for and against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
3 votes for, 3 votes against, 4 absences, between 2021–2022.
Voted a mixture of for and against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
1 vote for, 2 votes against, 3 absences, in 2022.
Consistently voted for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2022.
Voted against a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2020.
Last updated: 18 May 2022.
Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Angela Richardson’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Angela Richardson’s full vote analysis page for more.
Angela Richardson has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business and Trade, how many ballots for strike action have been held by registered trade unions since the Trade Union Act 2016 came into force; and what information his Department holds on the number of ballots for strike that did not reach the threshold established under the Act.
To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, what steps her Department is taking to include (a) financial education and (b) capability in the allocation of the dormant assets identified by the Dormant Assets Act 2022; and if she will make a statement.
Will the hon. Lady give way?
More of Angela Richardson’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Guildford
Entered the House of Commons on 13 December 2019 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Culture
- Media and Sport
- Department for Transport
- Scotland Office
- Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty: Surrey Hills
- Heathrow Airport: Railways
- Trade: Scotland
- Video Games: Children
Currently held offices
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (since 15 Jun 2021)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Animals (Low-Welfare Activities Abroad) Bill Committee ( 1 Mar 2023 to 8 Mar 2023)
- Member, Workers (Predictable Terms and Conditions) Bill Committee ( 1 Mar 2023 to 8 Mar 2023)
- Member, Child Support (Enforcement) Bill Committee (22 Feb 2023 to 1 Mar 2023)
- Member, Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill Committee (23 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022)
- Member, Education Committee (29 Mar 2022 to 29 Nov 2022)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (15 Mar 2022 to 6 Dec 2022)
- Member, Skills and Post-16 Education [HL] Bill Committee (24 Nov 2021 to 7 Dec 2021)
- Member, Cultural Objects (Protection From Seizure) Bill Committee ( 9 Nov 2021 to 17 Nov 2021)
- Member, Rating (Coronavirus) and Directors Disqualification (Dissolved Companies) Bill Committee ( 6 Jul 2021 to 8 Jul 2021)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 4 Sep 2023.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Barratt Developments PLC
Address of donor: Barratt House, Cartwright Way, Forest Business Park, Bardon Hill, Coalville LE67 1UF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Ticket with hospitality for England v New Zealand at Twickenham, value £500
Date received: 19 November 2022
Date accepted: 19 November 2022
Donor status: company, registration 00604574
(Registered 21 November 2022)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)