Labour MP for Lewisham East
Entered the House of Commons on 14 June 2018 — Byelection
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Janet Daby’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 61.54% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- 6 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Janet Daby’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 16 Jul 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Councillor, Lewisham Council, Civic Suite, Catford, London SE6 4RU. Until further notice, I will receive an annual allowance of £9,812 (paid monthly). Hours: 40-60 hrs a month. (Registered 11 July 2018
16 June 2018
, received £817.66. Hours: 18-24 hrs since my election to Parliament. (Registered 16 July 2018)
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: UNISON
Address of donor: 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £1,610 reimbursement of printing costs
Date received: 5 July 2018
Date accepted: 5 July 2018
Donor status: trade union
(Registered 11 July 2018)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Yellow Media (not trading), a media, design and filming company. (Registered 11 July 2018)
Until 14 July 2018, unpaid Director and Chair of Whitefoot and Downham Community Food Plus Project. (Registered 11 July 2018; updated 16 July 2018)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from