Janet Daby’s voting in Parliament
Janet Daby is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Janet Daby’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Janet Daby’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Janet Daby’s full vote analysis page for more.
Janet Daby has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2018
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what steps he is taking to help prevent cases of secondary breast cancer.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what information his Department holds on the number of cancer clinical nurse specialists in (a) England , (b) London and (c) the London Borough of Lewisham.
In Lewisham, the current projections are that 71 of 73 schools in Lewisham face cuts, losing £8.8 million from 2015 to 2020. That equates to a loss of £257 per pupil. Does my hon. Friend agree that that is appalling?
More of Janet Daby’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Lewisham East
Entered the House of Commons on 14 June 2018 — Byelection
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Home Office
- Food: Labelling
- Universal Credit: Mental Illness
- British Nationals Abroad: EU Countries
- Supported Housing: Housing Benefit
- Pensions: Consumer Information
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Janet Daby’s speeches
- Has received answers to 17 written questions since joining Parliament — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 74.65% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Janet Daby’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 29 Oct 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Councillor, Lewisham Council, Civic Suite, Catford, London SE6 4RU. Until further notice, I will receive an annual allowance of £9,812 (paid monthly). Hours: 40-60 hrs a month. (Registered 11 July 2018
16 June 2018, received £817.66. Hours: 18-24 hrs since my election to Parliament. (Registered 16 July 2018)
23 August 2018
, received £200 from Help Me Grow Fostering, Anerley Road, London SE20 8BD, for chairing their annual foster care review in June 2018. Hours: no hours since my election to Parliament. (Registered 11 September 2018
2. (b) Any other support not included in Category 2
Name of donor: UNISON
Address of donor: 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: £1,610 reimbursement of printing costs
Date received: 5 July 2018
Date accepted: 5 July 2018
Donor status: trade union
(Registered 11 July 2018)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Yellow Media (not trading), a media, design and filming company. (Registered 11 July 2018)
Until 14 July 2018, unpaid Director and Chair of Whitefoot and Downham Community Food Plus Project. (Registered 11 July 2018; updated 16 July 2018)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from