Mike Amesbury’s voting in Parliament
Mike Amesbury is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Mike Amesbury’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mike Amesbury’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mike Amesbury’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mike Amesbury has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
Labour MP for Weaver Vale
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Education
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Non-domestic Rates: Liverpool City Region
- Large Goods Vehicles: Weight Limits
- Universal Credit: Telephone Services
- Vocational Guidance: Disability
Currently held offices
- Member, Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 18 Jun 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
20 June 2017
, received £15,700 from Manchester City Council, Albert Square, Manchester Town Hall M60 2LA, for previous role as a City Councillor. Resigned on 26 June 2017. Hours: 60 hrs. (Registered 30 June 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Two bedroom terraced house in Manchester: (i). (Registered 30 June 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from