Mike Amesbury’s voting in Parliament
Mike Amesbury is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Mike Amesbury’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Mike Amesbury’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Mike Amesbury’s full vote analysis page for more.
Mike Amesbury has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 13 Mar 2019
Fracking is bad for the environment, our health, our democracy, our landscape and even the courts. Does the Minister recognise that the Government are on shaky ground, quite literally, and will they ditch their support for this failing industry?
Whether it is his policy to promote fracking.
More of Mike Amesbury’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Weaver Vale
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Transport
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Non-domestic Rates: Liverpool City Region
- Large Goods Vehicles: Weight Limits
- Universal Credit: Telephone Services
- Vocational Guidance: Disability
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) (Employment) (since 10 Jul 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee (11 Sep 2017 to 23 Jul 2018)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)