Matt Western’s voting in Parliament
Matt Western is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
However, Matt Western sometimes differs from their party colleagues, such as:
We have lots more plain English analysis of Matt Western’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Matt Western’s full vote analysis page for more.
Matt Western has hardly ever rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how much funding per adult was provided for mental health services in Warwick and Leamington constituency in (a) 2019 and (b) 2022.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how much funding per child and adolescent was provided for CAMHS mental health services in Warwick and Leamington constituency in (a) 2019 and (b) 2022.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many people in Warwick and Leamington constituency used a foodbank in October (a) 2022 and (b) 2023.
More of Matt Western’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Warwick and Leamington
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Education
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Home Office
- Department for Transport
- Students: Loans
- Energy: Housing
- Turing Scheme
- Medicine: Students
- Teachers: Training
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Education) (since 8 Mar 2021)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Lifelong Learning (Higher Education Fee Limits) Bill Committee (15 Mar 2023 to 23 Mar 2023)
- Member, Skills and Post-16 Education [HL] Bill Committee (24 Nov 2021 to 7 Dec 2021)
- Member, Higher Education (Freedom of Speech) Bill Committee ( 7 Sep 2021 to 22 Sep 2021)
- Member, International Trade Committee ( 2 Mar 2020 to 28 Sep 2020)
- Opposition Whip (Commons) (12 Feb 2020 to 14 May 2021)
- Member, Levelling Up, Housing and Communities Committee ( 5 Feb 2018 to 6 Nov 2019)
- Member, International Trade Committee (11 Sep 2017 to 6 Nov 2019)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Nov 2023.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Dorset, owned jointly with a family member: (i) and (ii). (Registered 05 July 2017)
7. (ii) Other shareholdings, valued at more than £70,000
Apple; technology company. (Registered 05 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)