Matt Western’s voting in Parliament
Matt Western is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Matt Western’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Matt Western’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Matt Western’s full vote analysis page for more.
Matt Western has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 8 May 2018
Job losses in the UK automotive industry – Matt Western.
I understand that 7% of FTSE 100 companies have women chief executive officers. By contrast, the figure for businesses in Latvia is something like 47%. What can we learn from Latvia?
More of Matt Western’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Warwick and Leamington
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Education
- Ministry of Housing
- Communities and Local Government
- Home Office
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Personal Independence Payment
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Immigration Controls: Palestinians
Currently held offices
- Member, Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee (since 5 Feb 2018)
- Member, International Trade Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 14 May 2018.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Maurice Millward
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
Donor status: individual
(Registered 07 July 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Dorset, owned jointly with a family member: (i) and (ii). (Registered 05 July 2017)
7. (ii) Other shareholdings, valued at more than £70,000
Apple; technology company. (Registered 05 July 2017)
Councillor, Warwickshire County Council. Since 9 June 2017
, I receive no allowances. (Registered 05 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from