Andrew Lewer’s voting in Parliament
Andrew Lewer is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Andrew Lewer’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Andrew Lewer’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Andrew Lewer’s full vote analysis page for more.
Andrew Lewer has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 20 Dec 2017
What discussions he has had in negotiations on the UK leaving the EU on continuing UK participation in the Erasmus+ programme.
Is the Department liaising with the European Parliament’s Committee on Culture and Education and its Chair, Petra Kammerevert, and the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture to discuss how Erasmus+ applications that are submitted before the Brexit date will be implemented?
Although crude metrics are not helpful, would the hon. Gentleman accept that having some metrics, such as the teaching excellence framework, is helpful?
More of Andrew Lewer’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Northampton South
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Justice
- HM Treasury
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Education
- Courts: Disability
- Ordnance Survey: Databases
- Government Departments: Disability
- Apprentices: Females
Currently held offices
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (since 30 Oct 2017)
- Member, Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 14 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Andrew Lewer’s speeches
- Has received answers to 4 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 94.74% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Andrew Lewer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 5 Mar 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments from the European Parliament, Europe House, 32 Smith Square, London SW1P 3EU:
13 October 2017
, received £4,988.31 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 18 October 2017)
15 December 2017
, received £1,835.78 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 16 February 2018
From 21 November 2017
until further notice, consultant providing public policy advice to Drakelow Development Holdings Ltd, Walton Rd, Drakelow, Burton on Trent DE15 9UA. I expect to receive £400 a month in return for a monthly commitment of 4 hours. (Registered 05 December 2017)
20 December 2017, received £200 from Ipsos MORI
, 3 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW, for a survey. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 17 January 2018
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from