Karen Lee’s voting in Parliament
Karen Lee is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Karen Lee’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Karen Lee’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Karen Lee’s full vote analysis page for more.
Karen Lee has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
I am pleased to speak in this Opposition day debate on the public sector pay cap. I was elected as a Labour MP for Lincoln on a fully costed manifesto, and I am proud to be a member of the shadow Treasury team. Our NHS is chronically understaffed, and there are not enough nurses, doctors, midwives, healthcare support workers, housekeepers, occupational therapists or physios—I could go...
Unison were a part of it.
This is a genuine question. I am a nurse, and I see the situation at first hand. I go to work once a month—I still do bank shifts—and the situation is truly awful. We are so understaffed that it is unbelievable. I looked after 10 patients on my last shift. That is not for the audience; it is the truth. The NHS is in that sort of state. Lincoln’s walk-in centre is threatened...
More of Karen Lee’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Lincoln
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 4 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Karen Lee’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 94.44% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Karen Lee’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Sep 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Councillor, City of Lincoln Council, City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln LN1 1DD. Until further notice, I will receive £280 a month. Hours: 20 hrs per week. Any additional payments are listed below. (Registered 07 July 2017
15 June 2017
, received £553.14 as a Councillor and Committee Chair. Hours: 40 hrs (20 per week). I have resigned as Committee Chair. (Registered 07 July 2017)
27 June 2017, received £1,315.74 as a nurse for United Lincolnshire Healthcare Trust, Lincoln County Hospital, Greetwell Road, Lincoln LN2 5QY. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 07 July 2017)
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: UNISON
Address of donor: Vivian Avenue, Nottingham NG5 1AF
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
Donor status: trade union
(Registered 07 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from