Jamie Stone’s voting in Parliament
Jamie Stone is a Liberal Democrat MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Liberal Democrat MPs.
This is a selection of Jamie Stone’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jamie Stone’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jamie Stone’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jamie Stone has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
Will the Minister give way?
Will the Foreign Secretary respond to claims by a senior German politician, Michael Fuchs, that the Foreign Secretary is a significant factor in holding back progress in Brexit talks? Does he believe that his recent interventions on Brexit help or hinder these negotiations?
I thought the day would never come when a newbie Lib Dem would agree with the hon. Member for Wellingborough (Mr Bone), but I like the cut of his jib. I think there is something more dangerous here, and I will probably incur the wrath of the House by turning to the territory of the hon. Member for Moray (Douglas Ross), but in the place where I once served for 12 years, we had private...
More of Jamie Stone’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- HM Treasury
- Cash Dispensing: Rural Areas
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 9 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Jamie Stone’s speeches
- Has received answers to 1 written question since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 62.50% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jamie Stone’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Oct 2017.
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: More United Ltd
Address of donor: 32 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2DB
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
Donor status: company, registration 10285790.
(Registered 31 August 2017
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
Flat in Edinburgh: (i) and (ii). (Registered 07 July 2017
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Highland Fine Houses Ltd; property company. (Registered 07 July 2017)
Company director (unpaid), Highland Fine Houses Ltd, in which I have a majority
shareholding. (Registered 07 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from