David Duguid’s voting in Parliament
David Duguid is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of David Duguid’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Duguid’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Duguid’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Duguid has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, what discussions he has had with representatives of the Scottish oil and gas industry on how that industry can benefit from the industrial strategy.
Thank you, Madam Deputy Speaker—and thanks for pronouncing my name so well! I congratulate the right hon. Member for Birkenhead (Frank Field) on securing this debate and welcome this opportunity to make my maiden speech. It is quite timely, because in just the past couple of weeks I have started engaging with my local Citizens Advice office and jobcentres on this very subject in...
You are all most welcome. Our shoreline is regularly visited by porpoises and dolphins, and even the occasional humpback or killer whale. In summary, Banff and Buchan is a great place to live in and to visit. However, the standard of some of our public services, particularly education and health, has taken a bit of a hit in recent years under a SNP Government who are obsessed with pursuing...
More of David Duguid’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Banff and Buchan
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Currently held offices
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 7 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all David Duguid’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Duguid’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 3 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
19 June 2017
, received £900, plus £592.35 in health and dental insurance cover, as final salary payment as Director of D & R Duguid Ltd, 23 Meadowbank Road, Turriff AB53 4WB. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 06 July 2017
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Scottish Conservative Trust
Address of donor: Whiterigg, Melrose TD6 9HE
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £7,500
Donor status: other
(Registered 06 July 2017)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
D & R Duguid Ltd; management support services and consulting. (Registered 06 July 2017)
Director (unpaid) of D & R Duguid Ltd. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from