David Duguid’s voting in Parliament
David Duguid is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of David Duguid’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Duguid’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Duguid’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Duguid has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2017
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Gapes, and I congratulate the hon. Member for East Lothian (Martin Whitfield) on securing the debate. I welcome the Minister to his new role and I look forward to working closely with him on this subject. I believe that meetings are being scheduled as I speak. The issue of banks in our communities is part of the wider issue of excessive...
I thank my hon. Friend for giving way and congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for Moray (Douglas Ross) on securing this debate. As many of my colleagues on the Conservative side of the Chamber will remember, I have an issue with the word “remote”. Does my hon. Friend the Member for Ayr, Carrick and Cumnock (Bill Grant) agree that it is the lack of these services or the...
I welcome the opportunity to speak in this debate and congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for South East Cornwall (Mrs Murray) for securing it. I associate myself with pretty much all of her comments, particularly those on the emergency and rescue services, which the right hon. Member for Orkney and Shetland (Mr Carmichael) also mentioned. I want to express my gratitude to my right hon....
More of David Duguid’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Banff and Buchan
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Office
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health
- Fisheries: Scotland
- Broadband: Scotland
- Fossil Fuels: Scotland
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
Currently held offices
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs. See all David Duguid’s speeches
- Has received answers to 6 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Duguid’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 9 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Jan 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
19 June 2017
, received £900, plus £592.35 in health and dental insurance cover, as final salary payment as Director of D & R Duguid Ltd, 23 Meadowbank Road, Turriff AB53 4WB. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 06 July 2017
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Scottish Conservative Trust
Address of donor: Whiterigg, Melrose TD6 9HE
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £7,500
Donor status: other
(Registered 06 July 2017)
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
D & R Duguid Ltd; management support services and consulting. (Registered 06 July 2017)
Director (unpaid) of D & R Duguid Ltd. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from