David Duguid’s voting in Parliament
David Duguid is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of David Duguid’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of David Duguid’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit David Duguid’s full vote analysis page for more.
David Duguid has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 23 May 2018
DiGeorge Syndrome (Review and National Health Service Duty) – David Duguid.
What discussions he has had with the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on negotiations on fisheries policy for when the UK leaves the EU.
I am grateful to my hon. Friend for his response. He will have seen the joint statement released by the Scottish Fishermen’s Federation and the National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisations earlier this week. Will he join me in backing the clear, clean and achievable goals that the UK-wide fishing industry is united behind?
More of David Duguid’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Banff and Buchan
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Office
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department of Health
- Fisheries: Scotland
- Broadband: Scotland
- Fossil Fuels: Scotland
- 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
Currently held offices
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs. See all David Duguid’s speeches
- Has received answers to 6 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 93.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on David Duguid’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 18 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 14 May 2018.
1. Employment and earnings
19 June 2017
, received £900, plus £592.35 in health and dental insurance cover, as final salary payment as Director of D & R Duguid Ltd, 23 Meadowbank Road, Turriff AB53 4WB. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 06 July 2017)
13 April 2018
, received £2,400 from Avalon Productions, 4A Exmoor St, London W10 6BD, for appearing as a temporary member of the Parliamentary rock band "MP4" on the Dave TV
series 'Unspun' for four shows between 28 January and 24 March 2018
. Hours: 18 hours (4.5 hours per show). (Registered 18 April 2018)
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Scottish Unionist Association Trust
Address of donor: Whiterigg, Melrose TD6 9HE
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £7,500
Donor status: other
(Registered 06 July 2017; updated 1 February 2018
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
D & R Duguid Ltd; management support services and consulting. (Registered 06 July 2017)
Director (unpaid) of D & R Duguid Ltd. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from