Crowdfunder – only a few days to go
We’re trying to raise £25,000 to support TheyWorkForYou into the future.
Please take a minute to donate to TheyWorkForYou so we can bring you voting summaries like this for years to come.
To ask the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, what assessment she has made of the equity of the distribution of National Lottery funding throughout the UK.
The UK Government have an unequivocal obligation to ensure unfettered access for Northern Ireland into the GB market. It is not good enough to say, “We will wait six months until the Joint Committee to try to sort this out,” because the trust is not there. There is nothing to stop the UK Government setting out now how they intend to achieve unfettered access, both through the future...
My right hon. Friend will be aware of a number of women throughout the country, including Elaine Holmes in East Renfrewshire, whose lives have been ruined by vaginal mesh. One of the big problems they have had has been the poor response by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency to patient concerns about device licensing. Will the Bill that he is talking about give us an...
More of Paul Masterton’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for East Renfrewshire
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 6 November 2019 — Dissolved for election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Department for International Development
- Pensions: Advisory Services
- Cash Dispensing: Fees and Charges
- Israel: Palestinians
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (1 Apr 2019 to 6 Nov 2019)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (11 Sep 2017 to 22 Oct 2018)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 61 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs. See all Paul Masterton’s speeches
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 91.14% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 113 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 5 Nov 2019.
3. Gifts, benefits and hospitality from UK
Name of donor: Lawn Tennis Association
Address of donor: National Tennis Centre, 100 Priory Lane, London SW15 5JQ
Amount of donation, or nature and value if donation in kind: Two tickets to attend the Wimbledon Championships
on 11 July 2019, value £320
Date received: 11 July 2019
Date accepted: 11 July 2019
Donor status: company, registration 07459469
(Registered 15 July 2019)
Non-practising solicitor. (Registered 28 June 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)