Julia Lopez’s voting in Parliament
Julia Lopez is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Julia Lopez’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Julia Lopez’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Julia Lopez’s full vote analysis page for more.
Julia Lopez has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps his Department is taking to introduce a nationwide, family-based, follow-up system to ensure comprehensive identification of people affected by familial hypercholesterolemia.
More of Julia Lopez’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Hornchurch and Upminster
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department of Health
- Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
Currently held offices
- Member, International Trade Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Julia Lopez’s speeches
- Has received answers to 1 written question since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Julia Lopez’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Oct 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
30 June 2017
, received £911.50 from London Borough
of Tower Hamlets, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG. Final allowance payment for my role as a Councillor. Hours: 25 hrs. (Registered 06 July 2017
2. (a) Support linked to an MP
but received by a local party organisation or indirectly via a central party organisation
Name of donor: Anderson Group
Address of donor: Springfield Lodge, Colchester Road, Chelmsford CM2 5PW
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,500
Donor status: company, registration 03930713
(Registered 6 July 2017; updated 7 August 2017
Trustee of Inspire Malawi, an education and development charity. (Registered 06 July 2017)
Councillor, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG. No allowances received since 30 June 2017. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from