Damien Moore’s voting in Parliament
Damien Moore is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Damien Moore’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Damien Moore’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Damien Moore’s full vote analysis page for more.
Damien Moore has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
To ask the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, how many non-British EU nationals have been employed by his Department in each month since it was established.
Does my hon. Friend agree that at a time when we are becoming more digitised and people are spending more time alone, the social interaction that pubs create is really important, particularly when loneliness is a major problem, not just for older people, but for younger people as well?
What estimate has been made of the effect on unemployment of the reduction in the corporation tax rate?
More of Damien Moore’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Southport
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for International Trade
- Department for Transport
- Department for Exiting the European Union
- Department for Exiting the European Union: Migrant Workers
- Uber: Greater London
- Trade Agreements: Immigration Controls
Currently held offices
- Member, Petitions Committee (since 16 Oct 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 8 debates since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Damien Moore’s speeches
- Has received answers to 3 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.24% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Damien Moore’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 2 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
15 June 2017
, received £456.12 as a Councillor, Preston City Council, Town Hall, Lancaster Rd, Preston PR1 2RL. Hours: 40 hrs. (Registered 06 July 2017
23 June 2017, received £1,886.49 as a Trading Manager for Asda, Wigan Supercentre, Soho St, Robin Park, Wigan WN5 0XA. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from