Luke Graham’s voting in Parliament
Luke Graham is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Luke Graham’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Luke Graham’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Luke Graham’s full vote analysis page for more.
Luke Graham has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 8 May 2018
Geothermal energy in Clackmannanshire – Luke Graham.
I commend the hon. Member for East Kilbride, Strathaven and Lesmahagow (Dr Cameron) for raising the issue of accessibility to the high street. I have witnessed the closure of shops in the high streets in my constituency and the movement away from high streets towards out-of-town parks, and I think we should try to stop that. Companies in my constituency are paying some of the highest...
What recent estimates has the Minister made of the jobs created by High Speed 2? What estimate has been made of the economic benefit to each part of the United Kingdom?
More of Luke Graham’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ochil and South Perthshire
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Transport
- Scotland Office
- Personal Independence Payment
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mobile Phones: Ochil and South Perthshire
- Mobile Phones: Motorways
- State Retirement Pensions: Females
Currently held offices
- Member, Finance Committee (Commons) (since 5 Mar 2018)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 110 debates since joining Parliament — well above average amongst MPs. See all Luke Graham’s speeches
- Has received answers to 38 written questions since joining Parliament — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 93.29% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 68 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Luke Graham’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 63 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 14 May 2018.
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Tech & the Beancounters Ltd; accounting and finance (a subsidiary of Amplecom Ltd). (Registered 04 July 2017)
Unpaid director of Tech & the Beancounters Ltd, 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT. I receive occasional travel and associated expenses. (Registered 04 July 2017; updated 19 December 2017
Unpaid adviser to the Finance and Resource Committee of Sheffield Union. (Registered 04 July 2017)
Until 30 June 2017
, Director of Amplecom Ltd, 16 Dorcan Business Village, Murdock Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 5HY. No payments since my Election. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from