Luke Graham’s voting in Parliament
Luke Graham is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Luke Graham’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Luke Graham’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Luke Graham’s full vote analysis page for more.
Luke Graham has occasionally rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 18 Dec 2017
Can my right hon. Friend confirm that every penny of the £165 million guarantee that was insisted on in the franchise agreement will be reclaimed by the taxpayer?
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Bone. I congratulate the right hon. Member for Orkney and Shetland (Mr Carmichael) on securing this important debate. Many of my points have been raised by other Members, so I will keep this short and sweet, and make three key points. First, I will touch lightly on the UK framework and funding; secondly, I will talk about the opportunity...
Last week, the Scotch Whisky Association expressed concerns at the SNP policy of keeping Scotland in the single market. What assurances can my hon. Friend give to companies and people in my constituency that we are trying to get access to the single market, but that we will also have the right to do deals elsewhere in the world so that we take forward Scotland’s economy, rather than...
More of Luke Graham’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ochil and South Perthshire
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Transport
- Scotland Office
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- State Retirement Pensions: Females
- Government Departments: Location
- Urban Areas: Scotland
- High Speed 2 Railway Line: Scotland
- Devolution: Stirling and Clackmannanshire
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 68 debates since joining Parliament — well above average amongst MPs. See all Luke Graham’s speeches
- Has received answers to 12 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 94.87% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Luke Graham’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 40 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 5 Feb 2018.
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Tech & the Beancounters Ltd; accounting and finance (a subsidiary of Amplecom Ltd). (Registered 04 July 2017
Unpaid director of Tech & the Beancounters Ltd, 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT. I receive occasional travel and associated expenses. (Registered 04 July 2017; updated 19 December 2017
Unpaid adviser to the Finance and Resource Committee of Sheffield Union. (Registered 04 July 2017)
Until 30 June 2017
, Director of Amplecom Ltd, 16 Dorcan Business Village, Murdock Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 5HY. No payments since my Election. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from