Luke Graham’s voting in Parliament
Luke Graham is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Luke Graham’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Luke Graham’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Luke Graham’s full vote analysis page for more.
Luke Graham has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
What plans he has to develop transport infrastructure in Scotland.
I thank my right hon. Friend, but what specific plans does he have to improve north-south rail connections other than High Speed 2, including the east coast main line, to ensure we truly are a connected kingdom?
Will the hon. Gentleman give way?
More of Luke Graham’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Ochil and South Perthshire
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Scotland Office
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- State Retirement Pensions: Females
- Devolution: Tayside
- Stirling Station
- Urban Areas: Scotland
- Devolution: Stirling and Clackmannanshire
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs. See all Luke Graham’s speeches
- Has received answers to 6 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 67 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Luke Graham’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 5 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Oct 2017.
7. (i) Shareholdings: over 15% of issued share capital
Tech & the Beancounters Ltd; accounting and finance (a subsidiary of Amplecom Ltd). (Registered 04 July 2017
Unpaid director of Tech & the Beancounters Ltd. I will receive occasional travel and associated expenses. (Registered 04 July 2017)
Unpaid adviser to the Finance and Resource Committee of Sheffield Union. (Registered 04 July 2017)
Until 30 June 2017
, Director of Amplecom Ltd, 16 Dorcan Business Village, Murdock Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 5HY. No payments since my Election. (Registered 06 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from