Liz Twist’s voting in Parliament
Liz Twist is a Labour MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Labour MPs.
This is a selection of Liz Twist’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Liz Twist’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Liz Twist’s full vote analysis page for more.
Liz Twist has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2018
The Minister will recall that, during the pre-legislative scrutiny in the Select Committee, one of the issues raised was about enforcement of rights. Does she agree that it is necessary to properly fund local authorities so that they can challenge landlords who seek to charge unfair fees?
More of Liz Twist’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Blaydon
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Exiting the European Union
- Department for Education
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Employment: Hearing Impairment
- Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme
- Industrial Health and Safety
- Health and Economic Education
- Energy: Prices
Currently held offices
- Member, European Statutory Instruments Committee (since 18 Jul 2018)
- Member, Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
- Member, Petitions Committee (since 11 Sep 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 21 Jan 2019.
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
25% share of a house in St. Helens, Merseyside: (i). (Registered 07 July 2017)
Until 23 March 2018, Councillor, Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council. After my election to Parliament, I claimed no allowances. (Registered 07 July 2017; updated 23 July 2018)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from
© Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)