Vicky Ford’s voting in Parliament
Vicky Ford is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Vicky Ford’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Vicky Ford’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Vicky Ford’s full vote analysis page for more.
Vicky Ford has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2017
It has been a huge honour to listen to the debate, and to hear so many contributions from so many wise colleagues. I want to talk about the fundamental right to personal data protection, an issue that I have raised before in the House. It is a very important issue, because we are in the middle of a digital revolution—in the middle of the fourth industrial revolution. The ability to...
More of Vicky Ford’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Chelmsford
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Transport
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for International Development
- Chelmsford Prison: Violence
- Prisons: Smuggling
- Developing Countries: Disease Control
- Railway Signals: Weather
Currently held offices
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (since 16 Oct 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 48 debates since joining Parliament — above average amongst MPs. See all Vicky Ford’s speeches
- Has received answers to 7 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 95.83% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Vicky Ford’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 31 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Nov 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments from the European Parliament, 60 rue Wiertz, B-1047, Brussels, Belgium:
11 August 2017
, received £2,395.61 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 11 September 2017
14 September 2017, received £1,491.95 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 26 September 2017)
14 October 2017
, received £1,100.75 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 23 October 2017)
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Cambridgeshire, jointly owned with my husband: (i) and (ii). (Registered 30 June 2017)
Unpaid member of the Brexit Advisory Panel for the EEF
(manufacturer's organisation). (Registered 19 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from