Effect of UK leaving the EU on consumers and consumer protection – Vicky Ford.
Will the hon. Gentleman give way?
I just wanted to say something about anonymising addresses, or not making them public. When I stood for election, I did not make my address public, partly because of threats that I had received during my time working on international gun laws—threats from people who have guns. The difficulty was, however, that those who make themselves anonymous can be accused, politically, of trying...
More of Vicky Ford’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Chelmsford
Entered the House of Commons on 9 June 2017 — General election
Topics of interest
- Ministry of Justice
- Department for Transport
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Chelmsford Prison: Violence
- Prisons: Smuggling
- Railway Signals: Weather
- Broadcasting: EU Countries
- East Anglia Railway Line: Repairs and Maintenance
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 25 debates since joining Parliament — average amongst MPs. See all Vicky Ford’s speeches
- Has received answers to 5 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 100.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Vicky Ford’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 12 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 11 Sep 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Payments from the European Parliament, 60 rue Wiertz, B-1047, Brussels, Belgium:
11 August 2017
, received £2,395.61 end of service payment. Hours: none since my election to the House of Commons. (Registered 11 September 2017
6. Land and property portfolio: (i) value over £100,000 and/or (ii) giving rental income of over £10,000 a year
House in Cambridgeshire, jointly owned with my husband: (i) and (ii). (Registered 30 June 2017)
Unpaid member of the Brexit Advisory Panel for the EEF
(manufacturer's organisation). (Registered 19 July 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from