Trudy Harrison’s voting in Parliament
Trudy Harrison is a Conservative MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Trudy Harrison’s votes.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Trudy Harrison’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Trudy Harrison’s full vote analysis page for more.
Last updated: 19 Apr 2017
I am grateful for this opportunity to deliver my maiden speech as the newly elected Member of Parliament for Copeland, in what is one of the last debates of this Parliament. First, I would like to pay tribute to my predecessor, Jamie Reed, who was the Member for Copeland from 2005 until he stood down in January this year. It is, in fact, Jamie whom I have to thank for inspiring my...
More of Trudy Harrison’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Copeland
Entered the House of Commons on 24 February 2017 — Byelection
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 1 debate since joining Parliament — well below average amongst MPs. See all Trudy Harrison’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since joining Parliament — below average amongst MPs.
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Trudy Harrison’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 May 2017.
1. Employment and earnings
Sole trader providing administrative and project management support to FNS
Ltd, private investors, of The Old Vicarage, Lock, Carnforth, Lancs. (Registered 22 March 2017
Unpaid director of the Pub at Millstones Ltd, a village pub, in which I have a shareholding below registrable value. (Registered 22 March 2017)
Chair of Governors of Captain Shaw's C of E Primary School, Bootle, Cumbria. (Registered 22 March 2017)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from